Nourishing your Mind, Body and Soul
Nourishing myself is a Joyful experience, and I am worth the time spent on my healing. – Louise Hay
Nourishing your Mind, Body and Soul is such a treat, but sometimes we are not sure how to go about this. If you find yourself a little lost, do not worry, we have your back with these great tips for bringing nourishment into your life through your Mind, Body and Soul.
Nourishing the Mind
Your mind, like your body, loves a workout. Keeping our mind healthy helps keep our whole body healthy.
Some tips to help Nourish your Mind are:
- Do a mind puzzle – like Sudoku or a crossword.
- Meditate – aim for 20 minutes every day.
- Head massage – this is a great way to calm your mind, plus it feels amazing! (Tip: Use Brami Oil with your massage)
- Think Positive – a great way to do this is to start your day off in a positive way – just watch the flow on effect take hold. (Have a look at our Beautiful Morning Routine article here for some great hints and tips!)
- Breathing – To help calm and balance your mind, bringing harmony to the whole body.
- Laugh – This helps release endorphins and reduce stress hormones.
Nourishing the Body
Our body is our temple, our vehicle in life. It is our home and just like any home, it needs to be treated with love, care and respect.
Some tips to help Nourish your Body are:
- Exercise – your body was designed to move! Yoga, Boot Camp… Anything that gets you moving that booty!
- Eating healthy, nourishing foods – Need some breakfast inspiration? Check out our Matcha Overnight Oats here.
- Stretching – Helps with your flexibility and helps brings blood to your muscles.
- Connecting to others – that is right, some good old physical contact. Grab your special someone and get snuggling. Or a warm bear hug from a friend or family member.
- Dry brushing – This amazing technique helps with your lymphatic system and exfoliating your whole body.
Nourishing the Soul:
What could be better than making our souls sing out in Joy and Love.
Some tips to help Nourish your Soul are:
- Volunteer – Helping others is a great way to spread love + kindness and to help out your fellow man.
- Be in nature – Connect back to your roots. Be in-tune with the Earth and all around you.
- Practice Gratitude – Being thankful is the root of happiness, and so easy to do. Need some Gratitude inspiration? Check out our A-Z guide of Gratitude here.
- Pray – Whatever your spiritual beliefs, praying is a lovely way for our souls to connect to the world wide web of souls (aka the Universe).
- Sing & Dance – Because…. why not? There is a reason that our ancestors had traditions involving dancing and singing.
- Smile – Smiling connects us with all. It is part of the Universal language of Happiness and Love.
Your Mind is a Garden. Your Thoughts are the Seeds.
You can grow Flowers … Or you can grow Weeds.
♥ ♥ ♥