Weekly Gratitude Inspiration
Feeling a little lost as to what to feel grateful for this week or just need some general inspiration? Well have no fear – the Gratitude Butterfly is here! Below is this weeks top 10 things to show your thanks for. ♥ #beautifullygrateful
1. Friends – They are the family you choose – and that makes them extra special! I am thankful.
2. Having a Hobby – Whether it is something sporty; like basketball or dancing, or maybe something crafty like sewing or painting; hobbies are such a beautiful way to engage and be grateful for our lives! I am thankful.
3. A rainy day – Bring out those gumboots and umbrellas and dance in the nourishment and growth that rain brings us. I am thankful.
4. Family – However our family looks; whoever raised you; be grateful for them; because you are the beautiful soul you are today because of them. I am thankful.
5. Having Good Health + Well-being – When you are healthy, and your mind + body are in balance; you can do anything. I am thankful.
6. Stability – Having stability in life is such a joyful thing. It keeps you balanced and centered. I am thankful.
7. My Pet – Those little rascals bring so much joy and love into your life (even when they have chewed through your favourite pair of shoes and left you a little wet present on the carpet) I am thankful.
8. Chocolate – Need I say more.. ? I am thankful.
9. Football – Sitting down to watch the game live at the match, or on the screen at home – nothing gets your heart cheering like a good match of footy! I am thankful.
10. Sand Between Your Toes – Having sand between your toes is so grounding, plus it gives you a divine exfoliation for free. I am thankful.
♥ ♥ ♥
Remember to let us know what you are Grateful for this week in the comments!
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. ~G.K. Chesterton